How do I post a new job listing?
If you have the content ready for your posting right now:
- Click on “Submit a Job” in the upper right hand navigation bar.
- Choose the Package you would like to purchase – our best deal is the Gold Five Pack
- Complete the details of your job posting
- Preview the job posting
- Submit the job posting and then complete your financial details to pay for it
- You will be emailed a password to the OPE Careers site so you can edit your posting, and review any applications received
If you do not have your ready but wish to buy a package
- Click on “Pricing” to see OPE Careers full range of career packages
- Select the Package you would like and click “Get Started”
- Add the Package to your cart
- Proceed with check out process
- You will be emailed a password to the OPE Careers site so you can create and edit your posting, and review any applications received
My career posting did not go live right away
Your posting may have been flagged and requires manual approval, just drop us a note and we will push it live right away.
I have a promo code, how do I use it?
Complete your career posting as you normally would but choosing the package that best suites your needs, on the check out screens there is a box for adding your promo or coupon code. If your coupon code makes your order $0 then you will not be prompted to complete payment through Paypal and your order will be complete.
I am a CPEIA member, do I get a discount?
YES! All CPEIA members receive a discount on OPE Careers. Login to your member portal on the CPEIA site and go to the Programs / OPE Careers and we will detail our current promotions here. Also stay tuned to your regular CPEIA Newsletter for promotions each month.
Make sure that your member profiles are up to date!
How do I get my HR department to start using OPE Careers?
For a limited time you can send your HR department a promotion code to get a free job posting on OPE Careers.
Send your HR contact this page to receive an instant free posting.
How can I be notified of jobs in my field
You can create an “Alert” to fill the criteria of jobs that interest you. OPE Careers will then notify you by email when there is a potential match.
I want to apply for a job, what do I do?
Based on the how the employer posting their career you may either need to apply on the OPE Careers site, one of our partner sites (CareerBuilder or Indeed) or through the employers site.
Are there any fees for applying for a career?
No, OPE Careers is completely free to us for job seekers.