About OPE Careers
OPE Careers is sponsored by the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance. intelliFLEX (formerly CPEIA), a not-for-profit industry alliance founded in Canada, is a vital partner for accelerating the growth of the flexible and hybrid electronics sector across North America and abroad to enable the Internet of Everything.
- TF Massif supplying first-ever flexible, printed electronic banners at IDTechEx
- Large Canadian contingent descends on IDTechEx Show! in Santa Clara
- Harris Corp. tests performance of 3D printed radio frequency circuits
- Myant joins forces with Mayo Clinic for textile computing collaboration
- Canada representation again strong at this year’s IDTechEx Show!
- Q&A with Xerox’s Paul Smith: Merging 3D printing and printed electronics
- Powering FHE: The case for thin, printed, flexible batteries
- MIT researchers develop graphene printing technique for ultra-flexible electronics